Dr Sreelatha C G
MBBS, MS, PGA(UK)
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr Sreelatha is the Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology at the Aster IVF & Women Clinic, Mankhool, Dubai. She has previously worked as a Specialist Gynaecologist, at Amber Clinics (Gulf Health Care International), London Specialist Hospital, Jumeirah and CBD rights at Canadian Hospital & Al Garhoud Hospital, Dubai.
Dr Sreelatha has previously also worked as a visiting Senior Lecturer at Pushpagiri Medical College and Hospital, Thiruvalla and as a Junior Consultant at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore at Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
She also served as a Research Associate in the Department of Endocrinology at Mallya Hospital & St. John’s Hospital, Bangalore.
- Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India.
- PGA (UK) – University of Warwick in Assisted Reproductive Technology
- MBBS – Government Medical College, Bellary
- Laparoscopic surgery at Indian Institute of Laparoscopic Surgery, Coimbatore, India ;
- Fertility training from Edappal Hospitals; Obstetric Ultrasound Scanning at Mediscan Chennai & National Institute of Ultrasound, Delhi, India & Jefferson’s university –Philadelphia.
- WHO-sponsored training for 90 days in Colposcopy at RCC Trivandrum & underwent a PGA in reproductive medicine –University of Warwick,UK.
- Co-authored a paper titled Peripheral Diabetic Neuropathy in South Asians – LOPS.
- Presented Paper at YuvaFogsi 2002, titled, Rarity & Diversity, a collection of five Rare Ectopic Pregnancies.
- Presented paper at AICOG 2003, titled, Safe Motherhood & Beyond!
- Presented paper at BSOG 2003, titled, Current Trends in Management of Endometriosis.
- Currently pursuing M.Sc(UK) by research in Assisted Reproductive medicine
- Contributed 3 research articles in the JOGI and IVF-LITE Journals.